TopOCR is designed to be simple and user-friendly for use with document cameras. TopOCR combines a full featured Image Editor and Word Processor with advanced Image Processing and high-speed Optical Character Recognition technology. For high resolution WebCams and Document Cameras, a single-click Real-Time WebCam Image Preview and Capture Dialog makes it easy for you to properly position your documents for scanning without having to do multiple test scans.
Select Your Choice of Output Formats and Tools
TopOCR's OCR text output can be saved in your choice of PDF/HTML/TXT/RTF formats, or converted to eBook formats. It also has a Text To Speech System that gives you total control over converting your documents into high quality speech. TopOCR's built-in Search Engine enables you to find any of your scanned documents instantly. Need to translate your scanned documents? With TopOCR's Google Translate shortcut, it takes just 3 simple steps to translate your scanned documents to the language of your choice. TopOCR also provides easy to use Image Processing Functions that can be accessed with just a few mouse clicks.
In addition to having the ability to save the OCR text output in searchable PDF format, TopOCR also provides full support for reading and writing multi-page PDF image files. This "scan to PDF" feature allows you to easily archive any book or document as a compressed high resolution PDF image file.
» version 30.0 - posted on 2014-06-28
» version 29.0 - posted on 2014-06-28
» version 3.1 - posted on
Added Document Image Dewarping
EULA - End User License Agreement
SINGLE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TOPSOFT SNAPREADER DEMO SOFTWARE
This TopSoft End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal AGREEMENT between you and TopSoft, Ltd. for the TopSoft software product identified above, which product includes computer software and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
SNAPREADER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSE OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TOPSOFT, LTD. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you, the computer software end-user, the following rights:
* Applications Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only by you. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on a single computer.
2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any party.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you (a) retain no copies, (b) transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and (c) the recipient agrees to abide by all of the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of your rights therein, if any.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any of TopSoft's other rights, TopSoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.